Landscape Project Manager
Exciting new opportunity within leading landscaping company focusing on delivering top quality landscaping for commercial projects
- Support Contracts Manager to deliver projects on time and to specification
- Oversee multiple teams providing essential communication between key parties
- Utilise your practical knowledge and people skills in a diverse and challenging role
Due to recent growth within our commercial division, we are recruiting for a Project Manager to assist with installation and site management, focusing on new commercial builds. This is a new position created to support the Contracts Manager and deliver onsite quality and customer service for our clients.
- Pre-start inspections and meetings for nominated projects
- Site management as directed by Contracts Manager, including client liaison, onsite trouble shooting and assisting foreman
- Providing hands-on support to a project as expertise is required
- Co-ordination of resources and sub-contractors for nominated projects
- Project tracking for compliance with scoped allowances
- Quantifying variations throughout build phase
Co-ordination with other divisions for project handover
Skills & Attributes
- 5+ years practical landscaping experience with soft and hard landscaping ability
- Min. 3 years prior experience in a leadership role
- Knowledge of commercial construction industry
- Strong communication skills and ability to relate well to others
- Ability to take direction and lead a team to deliver results on time and to expected standard
- Thorough record keeping abilities
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work to deadlines and think on your feet to solve problems
- Full NZ drivers license
- Machine experience, first aid, site safe and/or HT would be beneficial
This position is based on the North Shore and operates within a friendly team environment providing the opportunity to deliver both success within your division and strategic company objectives.
Immediate start available.
Contact: John Wilson
HT Driver / Operator
Mace Landscape Group are seeking an experienced HT Driver / Machine Operator to join our team. This is an opportunity to contribute your expertise in a driving/operating based role, while working as part of a team and learning new skills on a variety of sites.
Ideally, you will have
If you thrive in a dynamic environment this is an excellent opportunity to step into a progressive company with career growth potential.
If you are keen then apply now! Immediate start available.
Contact: Brent Carly
Residential Landscape Foreman
We require a highly skilled landscaper with a keen eye for detail who can deliver a top-level service to our residential customers. Company vehicle and mobile phone provided
- Join one of Auckland’s leading landscaping companies
- Undertake a variety of hard/soft landscaping, & site management responsibilities
- Work within a niche division focused on high-end residential projects
Applicants should have:
- Minimum 3 years practical experience
- The ability to demonstrate skills based on prior experience in a similar role (examples may be requested)
- A diverse skillset covering both hard landscaping and soft landscaping
- A high level of quality to deliver the best service for our customers
- A good level of personal presentation and reliability
- The ability to work to time frames, organise a project, and complete it on time and to budget.
- Good communication skills and positive attitude
- A full, current drivers license
You will need to be competent at:
- Constructing Timber decks
- Laying tiles/paving
- Placing concrete of small areas
- Building fences and retaining walls
- Installing ready lawn
- Preparing and installing areas of soft landscaping
The Mace opportunity:
- Excellent remuneration
- Company vehicle and mobile phone provided
- The autonomy to manage and build exceptional landscaped areas
- You will work within a great team of people
- You will be well supported throughout each project
If you are keen to work in an expanding company with opportunities to advance your career beyond being a foreman, then apply now! Immediate start available.
Contact: Lennox Jones
Grounds Maintenance Crew - Lawn Care
Experienced mower operators required to join our maintenance crew – must be physically fit with previous experience and keen attitude
We require keen gardeners with experience in lawn care to join our maintenance team. This includes work on a variety of sites encompassing all aspects of lawn maintenance with some associated garden and site maintenance as well.
Applicants will be considered on the following attributes:
- prior experience in lawn care and/or amenity horticulture
- practical knowledge of operating associated plant and equipment and safe work practises
- ability to work to schedules whilst delivering a high-quality service
- good level of personal presentation
- a positive attitude and easy going personality to work as part of a team
- a full, current drivers license preferred
- Growsafe/Approved Handler or industry qualification would be beneficial
Applicants must be reliable and enjoy working outdoors. Work is physical so a good level of health and fitness is required.
Contact: Gary Andrew